Monday 1 October 2012

NIIT Aptitude Test is fake


NIIT Aptitude Test is fake which they conducted every year for making money and completing their set targets.

Every year NIIT conducted this type of Aptitude Test for making money and attracting students by seeing them dreams of placements but trust me they fooled students every year by this type of tests.

NIIT Graduate Assessment Test (GET) is fake. I never get my scorecard.


I took NIIT Graduate Assessment Test (GAT) in November 2011 but never received a score card.I asked for scorecard but they don’t provide me.

This type of tests are conducted for fulfill their targets which they set for every month.

This type of test conducted by NIIT only to take more admissions and for brain washing of students by showing dreams of placements and quality course.
At the time of admission they promised lots of things but later you will realize that you are not getting what was promised. A lot of things are also promised to me but later they do dictatorship and never completed their promises.


Here is my registration no for Graduate Assessment Test (GAT)

 Screenshot of my registration for this test





Visit:  NIIT is fraud

No comments:

Post a Comment