Saturday 23 August 2014

Revealed : NIIT is the biggest fraud in India



Revealed : NIIT is the biggest fraud in India


I am a victim of fraud by NIIT. This fraud institute gave me misleading information for taking admission. They can go to any extent for making money. They have been doing fraud for a long time. Many students are cheated by this bloody fraud institute.

This institute is full of selfish, hypocrites, money-suckers and arrogant people.

NIIT isn’t providing education, they are doing business. For them, students are only targets which they use to fulfill their targets. Their strategy is very clear ‘To make money by hook or by crook’.

NIIT do fraud with full-proof planning. They do false promises orally not give in writing so that nobody can file a case against them. If some student comes to know that he/she has been cheated, NIIT completely denies it and says that they didn’t do any fraud. They try their level best to suppress the voice of students by fearing them to drop out from the course. They torture students mentally. But if some student complaint in consumer court or any online forum then even then they try their best to deny it. But when they see that their fraud is detected they play a trick like refunding the only fee so that they needn’t pay compensation. Is it fair? What about the time and efforts of students which he put for the course? 

I realize that compensation can’t give back my precious time and efforts which I put in that course. They mentally harassed me. I have been in a depression since 2011 because of fraud by NIIT. I can’t able to concentrate on my studies or any other thing. 

Students give their career and future in their hands and they play with it. They don’t care what will happen to student career. 

They don’t afraid of doing fraud because of their contacts to some influential people and they challenge students to file the case as they challenged me. If they can do fraud there is also a possibility of tax evasion or money laundering by them.

My advice to all the students who are thinking o taking admission in NIIT is that they shouldn’t take admission in such fraud institute. This institute will destroy your career and make your life miserable like me. NIIT exploit students.
The students who have been a victim of fraudulence by NIIT should also come forward to fight for their right.

In India student’s condition is very miserable. From school to college students face exploitation. Why students need to go for courses in fraud institutes like NIIT? Because schools and colleges don’t provide qualitative and job-oriented education which student requires. 

Following institute and persons are responsible for misleading me & ruining my career:
1)NIIT
2)Miss Shivani Sharma
3)Miss Shabnam
4)Jaswinder Singh
5)Rajendra S Pawar

I request Mr. Narendra Modi to blacklist and ban such fraud institute which are ruining student’s career. Also, NIIT should be heavily fined for ruining a career for many students who took admission in the past. As Narendra Modi is doing his work honestly I hope that he will take strict action against them.

As I expose them they can try to use their influence against me but I am not afraid of them because the truth is with me.
This is not about me or any individual, this is about every student who is a victim of frauds by such institutes. 

A country can’t be developed in which students conditions are miserable and until such fraud institutes are closed.

To all students Raise the voice Bring the change’





1 comment:

  1. Free Bets & No Deposit Bonus Codes - TITanium Arts
    If you're titanium tent stakes looking for free bets and no deposit bonuses, properties of titanium the best bet is with an impressive titanium network surf freely no 2016 ford focus titanium deposit bonus for all oakley titanium glasses new players. Free bonus code

    ReplyDelete